Login with username, password and session length

News: New board called Shoreline, which is a Chapter by Chapter discussion of Torment

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone!!!  (Read 2176 times)
Anael
Sword & Cross Newbie

Even Angels Fall

« on: January 06, 2011, 08:46:54 AM »

Hi there!

I'm new in the forum, althought I already did make some posts around.... Wink

What can I say? I started reading Fallen, then Torment. I stumbled across Fallen when I was searching something else on the Internet. I had already seen the book on my usual bookstore, but didn't tought it was a good book.

But it is! Well it's not the best book I ever read of course (I looove Diana Galbadon's Saga), but is pretty good Grin

I'm a 18 year old Portuguese girl.

My nick? It's Anael the angel of love and sexuality, and also my Sign Angel (I'm a Libra)

So we'll see each other aroun here Cheesy

Anael

Some Fall For Rebellion... Others For Love
AngelOnEarth
Global Moderator
Fallen Angel

Angels don't always have wings

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »

Welcome.

I'm AoE.

and you can take that name however you want. Fallen, messenger, or guardian I haven't decided. Just depends on my mood.

I go by AoE here but Sophie-May on fanfiction.

I'm a gemini.
taterbeans
Arriane's Acquaintance

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 02:29:09 PM »

Olá!!!! Brazilian or portugal?Huh? my best friend and her family is from the Açores.  and she is the one that gave me my nickname! i am also a libra but on the very cusp.  sometimes my bday is the frist day of the libra (depending on the horoscope you read)
Anael
Sword & Cross Newbie

Even Angels Fall

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 08:01:08 AM »

I'm from Portugal, but not from Açores, I'm from Braga, on the Continent. Google it Wink

Some Fall For Rebellion... Others For Love
taterbeans
Arriane's Acquaintance

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 01:29:37 PM »

I'm from Portugal, but not from Açores, I'm from Braga, on the Continent. Google it Wink

very nice!!!!!! i tend to like portugal Portuguese better than Brazilian Portuguese.  they are so very different!!!! even the language!!!!! do you still live in portugal?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: