Login with username, password and session length

News: New board called Shoreline, which is a Chapter by Chapter discussion of Torment

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do in your spare time?  (Read 10237 times)
HighAboveMe07
Arriane's Acquaintance

« on: April 24, 2010, 08:45:02 PM »

Besides being a full time college student, and working, I ride horses. I lease a horse named Joe, he is a 6-7 year old Thoroughbred. We do jumping, and the highest we have jumped is 4'3''. I love riding, and horses. I also love to read and write, but lately I dont have much time to read or write. I hang out with friends, but not as much as I would like since I work. I work at an animal inn for dogs and cats, apparently it is one of the top end animal inns in our area lol nothing like the smell of dog poo in the wee hours of the morning to start your day  :Smiley . I also like looking at antiques, I cant ever buy any cause I am a poor student but I see things that someday I would love to have. Basically I love old things, like history and antiques lol. So what about you?

"Do you know what's worth fighting for, when it's not worth dying for. Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating"
CeeCee Star
Team Jacob/Paul/Daniel/Patch
Global Moderator
Watcher

Lauri's Little Vixen

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 08:05:43 AM »

Besides working for a mobile x-ray company I write fanfiction (Rasmus & Twilight genre) and I read.  I also own a Rasmus forum (The Blame Lauri Campaign) and a Alex Meraz social network (Awe Alex).  And then on top of that I'm married so I try to divide my time to my wonderful hubby of nearly 6 years next month.  And then I try to have a non-internet social life by going out once in awhile with my friends.  Oh yeah...I like concerts.  I go whenever a band I like is around.

And now I'm happy to say that my hubby and I just bought our first house, a nice condo, and we're in the process of getting the home inspection done and then in early June we'll close on it and move in so that'll be work.

Gosh...I sound so...dorky and boring.

HighAboveMe07
Arriane's Acquaintance

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 06:23:25 PM »

That is cool that you write fanfiction. I enjoy reading fan fiction, but have never written any. I too love music, Music is basically my tylenol in life, it helps me lol. I love listening to rock/country songs and the lyrics understanding the meaning of the songs. I also like to imagine how I would put a music video for that song Smiley. I like concerts too, I just cant afford them now. Sad I was lucky to see as many as I have now, especially going to warped tour and taste of chaos tour a few years back.

"Do you know what's worth fighting for, when it's not worth dying for. Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating"
AngelOnEarth
Global Moderator
Fallen Angel

Angels don't always have wings

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 11:43:46 AM »

I write ff's too. and i imagine m life to music and books. lol. Sometimes i even narrate my life like i was reading a book.
CeeCee Star
Global Moderator
Watcher

Lauri's Little Vixen

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »

Now that's interesting!  I'd totally love you to narrate my life, LOL!!!

AngelOnEarth
Global Moderator
Fallen Angel

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »

Woot. I write with fanfiction.net in the secret circle and hush,hush books (Sophie-Maye there) but I'm gonna write more after my Ap finals are over
HighAboveMe07
Arriane's Acquaintance

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »

I am actually taking an Advanced Fiction Writing class next semester! I am actually an animal science major with a specialization in Equine Science...but I love to read and write. Someday I will write a book or two, I have soooo many ideas just not enough time to actually finish it. SO you guys will get to read some of my work next semester because I am going to need your opinions on them  Grin. This is going to be a hard class but I think fun too... hopefully!

AngelOnEarth
Global Moderator
Fallen Angel

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »

medicine is my calling. Life Sciences in general are my forte. my passion is helping people and writing on the side.
CeeCee Star
Global Moderator
Watcher

Lauri's Little Vixen

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »

You both sound ambitious.  I'm gald to be in the medical field too.  Though I'm not registered or a "true" medical person (never been to school for it) I work for MobilexUSA which is a mobile x-ray company for nursing homes.  I sit in the office all day booking x-rays, EKGs, ultrasounds, and MBS.  We just bought out our competitor so we're quite big in the New England area.

HighAboveMe07
Arriane's Acquaintance

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 08:06:33 PM »

Ceecee that is cool, I have a friend thinking of getting into a job working with xrays and such. I have no idea what I am going to do with my degree when I get it. I do have a minor in Print Journalism because that was my original major, so I am thinking of trying to get on a horse magazine, or some type of animal, agricultural magazine/publication.

I thought Id share some pics of my horse and I! This is Joe, he is a 6-7 year old TB, I love him!! Sorry I got really carried away with the pics  Grin

This is a pic of me and Joe standing by the jump we jumped awhile back, it is the biggest we have jumped at 4ft3inches (4'3") This thing is a BEAST!

AngelOnEarth
Global Moderator
Fallen Angel

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »

those are great. the horse is beautiful
CeeCee Star
Global Moderator
Watcher

Lauri's Little Vixen

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »

AWWW horsey!

Right now I'm divided between lifting Toxic Lautner (fan blog/network for Taylor Lautner), The BLC, work, my new home, and my family/friends.  I'm tired let me tell you!  Soon I'll be back with a new Fallen site.  Just give me a second.  Haha.

AngelOnEarth
Global Moderator
Fallen Angel

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »

Ive been busy working at a Haunted House.
aprilsfallen
Sword & Cross Newbie

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 01:30:22 PM »

Hi everyone. I'm april and i just joined. Just wanted to say hi and that i love Fallen.
taterbeans
Arriane's Acquaintance

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 03:25:20 PM »

im a full time nursing student ( but will be done by next june!!!! BRN HERE I COME!!!!!). i like to knit, but i havent dont much lately since i got a puppy.  i have also started to quilt.  almost done with my first quilt.  i just have to finish one more final and i will be able to finish the quilt.  i love going to movies. and i love getting lost in a good story.  im new to the reading world but love it! my puppy keeps me very entertained and he is my lifesaver. i love to hang with my friends and my boyfriend.  sadly i have quite a few facebook games i cant get away from. i think its cool that so many of us like medicine! i also like music.  i really love a good movie score. i like to listen to them when i have to study. its nice calming music and i also have seen the movies so many times, its like watching the movie again and again. but i also like rock and anything that is catchy.  im also addicted to GLEE!!!! and find myself singing those songs everywhere. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 03:27:30 PM by taterbeans » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: